Please use the following checklist as a useful tool to help guide you through the admission process.
- Tour our school and meet the faculty at one of our popular open house events. If you are unable to attend an Open House please contact the Admissions office to schedule a private tour.
- Complete the application form and mail it to Saint Andrew’s Day School’s admissions office with the $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Applications received by January 31, 2017 will be given first priority with decision letters being mailed on March 10, 2017.
- Applications received after January 31, 2017 will be processed on a rolling admissions basis and will receive notification after March 10, 2017, if space is available.
- Please complete a Record Release Forms and return it to our admissions office with the application. We request academic records from the applicant’s current school, along with teacher recommendations.
- Once the application and application fee is received by the admission office, you will be contacted to schedule a testing or shadow day for the applicant.
- Students entering kindergarten through the third grade will be administered an entrance test. Children must be five years old by on or before September 1 of the entering year to be eligible for enrollment in kindergarten.
- Students entering fourth grade through eighth grade will spend a day shadowing with their peers. An entrance test will be administered to them during their shadow day.
- All applicants to our preschool programs must attend a 30 minute orientation or meet with the Admissions Director. Candidates for the 3 year old and 4 year old classes need to be toilet trained and meet the age requirement. Saint Andrew’s United Day School follows the regulations established by the Maryland State Department of Education.
- Depending on the student's age and grade of entry, the student’s admission file must be complete with testing results, academic records and teacher recommendation forms in order for the admissions committee to review their file for acceptance.